Tuesday, November 24, 2009

YESTERDAY'S HAUL+FORMAL PIC OF DUKE THE BEAGLE

Sorry for posting this late, there's something wrong with my crappy Globe Broadband. Darn. I should have it changed! :p

Anyhoo, here are my hauls for this week

My wallet-offenders-yet-heartwarmers yesterday. :)

Here's my haul. I've been wanting to try Laura Mercier's Secret Concealer so I got one in 3 and finally, I bought a lipgloss after 8 months! I'm not a lipgloss person, so if someone like me buys MAC Dazzleglass in Sugarrimmed from the Magic, Mirth and Mischief collection, it should be very good and very pretty. :)

And finally, here's the official press release picture of Duke, my beagle. He has turned 4 mos. yesterday. :) And after 30 mins. of taking pics of him. this is probably his MOST decent picture, even though it doesn't look quite decent yet. :) Sorry I didn't show my face, my day was just on my face so it's a terrifying thing to look at. :)

**TONS OF REVIEWS AHEAD! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment