Friday, November 20, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: STILA EYESHADOW (KITTEN)

Here's an initial review on STILA EYESHADOW IN KITTEN

PRICE: $14
PLACE BOUGHT: SEPHORA
OTHER LOCATIONS RUSTAN'S (PHILIPPINES)


THE VERDICT:

I became curious on this eyeshadow since it garnered so many raves in Girltalk's Stila thread. And I asked hubby for this as a pasalubong. I only wanted the eyeshadow but hubby was so kind to throw in an empty eyeshadow pan to secure this eyeshadow! :) I love you bubee! :)

Kitten is a champagne peach eyeshadow with a slight pink undertone that's quite unnoticeable at all, not unless you apply this heavily. 

Here's a swatch of the Kitten e/s. It's uber pigmented! For a detailed review on the quality of this eyeshadow, please do check my review on Stila eyeshadow in Diamond Lil'. I just swatched this twice and look how incredibly pigmented this eyeshadow is! 

I hope you see the slight pink undertone because I can see it! (Look closely and inspect thoroughly) Sorry if some may not see it because my camera may not be performing that well during this photo shoot. :)

And here's an individual eyeshadow pan for my Kitten e/s!

LOVE YOU HUBBY! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment