Sunday, November 29, 2009

END OF THE WEEK'S HAUL

Hello darlings! How are your weekends? Mine was pretty HECTIC and TIRING. And shopping will really I've me that jolt of energy. So here's a little treat for myself after a hard week's work.

Here are my Bonifacio High Street Hauls:

My hauls! :)

BEAUTY HAUL

I've been on a search for this another elusive MAC Stars 'N Rockets eyeshadow. I've asked people to get me this abroad but unfortunately, it's unavailable anymore. And I am more than happy that what I've been looking for is actually in front of me! (If I were to apply the old saying) :)

FRUITS & PASSION HAUL

I'm in dire need of a massage. I've had a hell of a week. Studies and performances. So I bought this oil to fully complement my relaxation. :p

FULLY BOOKED HAUL

These are mom's. Gifts for friends. :)

And here's my notebook. Isn't it lovely? It's my second Teneus notebook. Managed to finish my first with journal writing and researches regarding roles. :) I love this design! :) Been wanting to get this. But since my first wasn't done yet, I was kinda' trying my best not to buy this every time I'll pass by it in Fully Booked. I was kinda' worried that this is already phased out since I spent around 20 mins. looking for this design. And I am more than happy to get a copy out of the 7 stocks left!

Finally, here's another planner. I've managed to collect the three cover design planners from Starbucks. One is for me, another for my mom and this one is for hubby's birthday. :)


**TONS OF REVIEWS AHEAD! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment