Wednesday, November 25, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAKE UP FOR EVER EYESHADOW (92 PURPLE)

Here's an initial review on MAKE UP FOR EVER EYESHADOW (92 PURPLE)


PRICE: $19

PLACE BOUGHT: SEPHORA ONLINE

OTHER LOCATIONS: THE FORT BONIFACIO HIGH STREET; SHANGRI- LA MALL, ORTIGAS



THE VERDICT:


Finally, I have this elusive MUFE Eyeshadow #92 Purple. I was so sure that this will be my HG violet eyeshadow since I've read so many good reviews about it and saw on the net the gorgeous swatches.


#92 Purple is a matte eyeshadow. It is a true purple eyeshadow. More like a lighter version of an ube's violet color.

MUFE's eyeshadows are uber pigmented. One swipe is enough to cover the lid area, so this pan will last me pretty long. The pan's bigger than MAC's, which goes to show that you'll get your money's worth.


It has a very impressive staying power. The swatch on my hand was only removed by soap and water. No amount of good rubbing can take this off! 


It's such a versatile color. Wear it alone or with a black eyeshadow to intensify the look. Pair it with darker greens for a stunning color combination. Or simply, apply a sheer amount for a wash of purple on your lids.



I will definitely repurchase this violet eyeshadow. But I'm pretty sure this will last me for years. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment