Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MONDAY'S GREEN HAUL :)

Hello darlings, sorry for the lack of posts. Been juggling my time with studies and rehearsals. I'm so happy! I finally got the role I wanted after the deliberation of the roles last night in my upcoming production. :)

Anyhoo, here's my haul for yesterday. I am in the mode to revamp my eyeshadow collection, so here's one for my eyeshadow project. :)

So here's my much awaited eyeshadow haul. Finally, one down from my list. :)

At last, I finally have a decent green eyeshadow. It's MAC's Eyeshadow in Humid.
And here's another pasalubong by hubby from his U.S. trip. If you're going to buy sodas in the theaters, they come in these tumblers. Sosyal :P


**TONS OF REVIEWS AHEAD! :)


THANK YOU LORD!

THANK YOU UNIVERSE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment