Tuesday, November 17, 2009

LOTD: LADIES IN WAITING

The ladies in waiting are the attendants of the queen in the court. They are part of the middle strata and are quite wealthy.

So check out my Ladies in waiting costume and my theatre make- up. It's REALLY heavy since it's stage make- up so have a look at my LOOK OF THE DAY (LOTD)

Here are the products I used:

KRYOLAN INVISIBLE MATT
MUFE HD FOUNDATION (160)
SEPHORA MATTIFYING COMPACT POWDER (COGNAC ROSE)
MAC EYESHADOW (CARBON)
MAC EYESHADOW (RICEPAPER)
MAC EYESHADOW (GLAMOUR CHECK)
FASHION21 PENCIL EYELINER (WHITE)
MAYBELLINE COLOSSAL MASCARA (BLACK)
EVER BILENA PENCIL EYELINER (BLACK)
NARS POWDER BLUSH (MADLY)
CARGO POWDER BLUSH (MENDOCINO)
MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION (NC40)
MAC MINERALIZE SKINFINISH POWDER (DEEP DARK)
GUERLAIN KISSKISS EXTREME LIPSTICK (160PLUS QUE JAMAIS ROSE)

So yeah, am camwhoring. :)

And here are my fellow ladies in waiting Margareta (Standing, Left), Alixt (Middle) and I, Gertrude (Right) and Rosamund (Sitting down).

0 comments:

Post a Comment