Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC FROST EYESHADOW (HUMID)

Here's an initial review on MAC FROST EYESHADOW (HUMID)

PRICE: 870PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: MAC GLORIETTA
OTHER LOCATIONS: MARRIONAUD, MALL OF ASIA; SHANGRI- LA MALL, ORTIGAS; POWERPLANT MALL, ROCKWELL, MAKATI CITY

THE VERDICT:

So here's a green eyeshadow for my eyeshadow project. Green is one of the eyeshadow must- haves because it keeps the peepers looking pretty and is a great looking color for morenas like me. 

Humid is a forest green eyeshadow. The reason why I love this eyeshadow is because it's not too dark nor too light. 

It's in the frost finish, which is one of my top three fave mac eyeshadow finishes.  Humid has gree and gold shimmers that are noticeable without looking unnatural. :)

Here's humid on my skin. It's uber pigmented and one swipe gives off this uber pigmented finish!

At last, I have found my HG green eyeshadow. Blend it with browns or black to intensify the color for a more dramatic look or simply wash it over your lids for a nice green hue that makes brown eyes pop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment