Wednesday, November 25, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC BRONZER IN SOLAR RICHE (SOLAR FIELD COLLECTION)

Here's an initial review on MAC BRONZER IN SOLAR RICHE FROM THE SOLAR FIELD COLLECTION


PRICE: $14

PLACE BOUGHT: WOODBERRY COMMON, CCO, NEW YORK

OTHER LOCATIONS: CCOs; MAC STORES ABROAD


THE VERDICT:


Here's the final item from hubby's US trip pasalubong. It's one of his first- bought pasalubongs for me when he set foot in the States.


The packaging is very cute! I love the neon orange color which makes this a stand- out in my stash.


I had this before then I decided to sell it because I wasn't using it that much. Then I started missing it so I am very glad that hubby got me my Solar Riche again. :)


Solar Riche is a camel brown with an range undertone with hints of gold shimmer. 


When applied lightly, this goes on sheer, providing a natural contour to the face and cheeks. It's also buildable. I use this in lieu of my MAC MSF in Deep Dark.


I love the fact that I finally have my Solar Field Collection item again. Thanks to hubby. :)


This pan will last me long since I only use it for contouring my face during theatre performances. But I'll try using this on a daily basis to check if this'll work as a good blush in lieu of my Nars powder blush in madly. :)


LOVE YOU HUBBY! :)



**The Wicked The Musical tumbler which was given to my by hubby as one of his Broadway souvenirs is lost. I was sooo tired and sleepy, I can't even remember where I left it. I can't remember if I left in in my friend's car or in Starbucks Katipunan's counter. :(

I hope I can still find it. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment