Wednesday, November 25, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: SHU UEMURA GLOW- ON IN P PEACH 47

Here's an initial review on SHU UEMURA GLOW- ON (P PEACH 47)


PRICE: 700PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: GIRLTALK

OTHER LOCATIONS: GLORIETTA; SHANGRI- LA MALL, ORTIGAS



THE VERDICT:


I've been wanting to try Shu Uemura's blushes but unfortunately, the prices are too steep for a small pan of blush for me. So last week, lady luck was with that's why I managed to score this great deal from a lovely girltalker. :)


Shu's clear plastic glass packaging is unique and sophisticated for me. I like seeing the colors of my blushes so I give the packaging 10 stars. It's compact and it doesn't eat too much space in my make- up train case and bag.


P Peach 47 is a true peach blush with a slight hint of silver shimmer which is unnoticeable at all.



I love the fact that it's sheer yet pigmented. What do I mean by this? It gives you a peach glow that doesn't look cakey or thick yet from afar, you can still see the lovely peach glow. This blush is also buildable, without looking to thick, so you can decide whether you want a sheer wash or a more obvious peach flush.


It's long- wearing. I still see the peach glow even after four hours! This powder is also unscented so it's good for those who prefer their powders without any scent.


Will I buy one again? I'm kinda' eyeing their pink blushes but since the prices are too steep, maybe I'll just have to pass 'em up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment