Wednesday, November 25, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: SHISEIDO WHITE LUCENT POWDER FOUNDATION IN OO30

Here's an initial review on SHISEIDO WHITE LUCENT POWDER FOUNDATION (OO30)


PRICE: 1950PHP (?) FOR THE POWDER; 995PHP (?) FOR THE CASE

PLACE BOUGHT: SHISEIDO, THE FORT HIGH STREET, FORT BONIFACIO GLOBAL CITY, TAGUIG

OTHER LOCATIONS: GLORIETTA; ALABANG TOWN CENTER; PODIUM; SHANGRI-LA MALL, ORTIGAS



THE VERDICT:


This is actually mom's powder. So for this is for the benefit of those who would want to try the Shiseido powders.



My mom has this fixation over powder shades that are a shade lighter than her skin tone. So she got OO30, which obviously a shade lighter than her skin tone.


It comes in a sophisticated looking compact with a compartment which separates the sponge from the powder, which makes this compact hygienic. I give it 10 stars.


Closer look at the powder

The consistency of the powder has a buttery texture. It glides on smoothly on my skin and it blends into a natural finish. It has a medium to heavy coverage. It also lasted my face on the whole day. It didn't quite control my oilies. But even if my oilies are visible, my face still remained flawless and finely covered.


I retouched my face for you guys so you can gauge how good the coverage of this foundation is.

Will I buy this? Maybe not. It's too expensive and I don't understand why I have to purchase the compact and the powder separately. Price is too steep for a foundation. I'd rather buy my HG powder foundation which is MAC's Studio Fix. But it someone gives this to me as a present, then I'd love to have it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment