Monday, November 16, 2009

HUBBY'S BACK!+ US TRIP PASALUBONGS :)

Hello dahlings! How's your monday? Well, you could pretty much guess that my day's PERFECT. Hubby arrived and we had a good preview night of our play. 

I was so surprised that hubby called me and told me that he will visit me today. I was expecting that we will see each other tomorrow because he just arrived 5am this morning so I thought he would spend the day sleeping. But he said that he just misses me so bad that's why he went to UP Diliman today.


Ahhh... LURVE. :)



Finally, here are hubby's us trip pasalubongs. I never expected that it would be this much! :)
CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE (COMEDIA)
STILA EYESHADOW (KITTEN)
STILA EYESHADOW (DIAMOND LIL')
STILA EMPTY EYESHADOW PANS X 2
MAC LUSTRE LIPSTICK (LIGHTLY RIPE)
MAC BRONZER (SOLAR RICHE)
BATH AND BODY WORKS COLOGNE (VELVET TUBEROSE)
SMASHBOX O- GLOW CHEEK COLOR
TOO FACED LASHLIGHT MASCARA

AAAAHHH!!!! MY OWN WICKED SOUVENIR! I already have a souvenir but I still have to see the show! Broadway, I'm gonna visit you one day. :) And the shirt on the left is from hubby's sister. It's a shirt from sea world, san diego. :)

As far as I can remember, this is the only day where I received this much make- up in my entire life. :p

***TONS OF REVIEWS AHEAD! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment