Tuesday, November 17, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC LUSTRE LIPSTICK IN LIGHTLY RIPE

Here's an initial review on MAC LUSTRE LIPSTICK IN LIGHTLY RIPE

PRICE: $10
PLACE BOUGHT: IN A CCO IN NEW YORK (FORGOT THE NAME)
OTHER LOCATIONS: MAC ONLINE; MAC OUTLETS


THE VERDICT:

Here is hubby's first item off the U.S. Pasalubong loot. It's MAC's Lustre Lipstick in Lightly Ripe.

I really thank him for the effort of visiting a CCO. He said that he wanted to have a huge selection so he'll be able to choose from so many brands and colors. :)

Lightly ripe's shade reminds me of a fruit, which I don't know, but it reminds me of a fruit. :p 

It's a brick- peach color with hints of gold shimmer. It's in the lustre variant so this one has a light color pay- off but is buildable.

Lip Swatch

As always, the lustre variants are very moisturizing. Layer this one for the color to show up and apply lightly for a hint of color.

**It's a unique MLBB. It gives your lips a juicy sheen with the help of the shimmers and the overall brick- peach color enhances your lips!

Hubby said that he thought that I wouldn't like the color but I guess he just knows me too much. It's perfect! I love it! :)

LOVE YOU BUBEE. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment