Sunday, November 15, 2009

TODAY'S HAUL+ CONGRATS MANNY!

Hello ladies! Howarya guys? Had a great day of rehearsal, hauling and dinner with friends and co- actors. It's been a tiring week so I decided to treat myself to a good dinner hours ago. And during the day, Mom was in a good mood. She was in the mood to treat someone else. Glad I was present! :)

Before I went to the rehearsal, Mom and I went to the Powerplant mall to avail our waxing session in Basement Salon. I've never been to a waxing session for almost 2 years so what I had was a pretty painful experience. :p

I took pictures of all my hauls and mom deleted the pics. :/ Here are my hauls from the Face Shop and PCX. My PCX hauls were personal care stuff. Wet tissues, panty liners, gums, travelling tissue and mom's l'oreal collagen boost mascara.

And here are some of my hauls.


Here's my The Face Shop Haul. I've ran out of facial wash so I decided to give their Charcoal Fine Foam Facial Cleanser a try. It's 455php. Not bad. I still have no budget for a Kiehl's facial cleanser. Mom bought the 4 nail polishes and I asked her to get the blue for me. I love the color! :)

Oops, forgot to include this in the face shop haul pic. It's the easy liner in black. I needed this to create sharper lines around my eyes.

And finally, I got my Starbucks planner. Actually, it's not that appealing (in terms of design). I was after the coffee. I'm a coffee monster and I've no plans of collecting stickers for the planner. I just thought that it would be waste not to get the stickers. I've told myself that I'll give the planner away. I had my coffee fix in Starbucks Powerplant mall and I was so surprised that I'm finally done filling the card with stickers! It's nice. But not great. I've changed my mind and decided to keep the planner to myself. Technically, this planner is expensive! :)
So here's my 2009 Starbucks planner. Cute but not my type. But I'm gonna use it anyway. :)

CONGRATS MANNY PACQUIAO! YOU HAVE GIVEN OUR COUNTRY ANOTHER REASON TO CELEBRATE! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment