Tuesday, December 22, 2009

XMAS GIFTS FOR MOI+AN EXCITING FIND!

Ruins time and BF Homes time for me. I visited my friend and her baby in BF Homes and accompanied hubby to his xmas shopping. Here's a run- down of my hauls for the day. :)

Ruins time for me and hubby. Ruins is the ultimate tiangge place in BF Homes and is the place for rare and high- quality fake dvds. I would always go there to get rare dvds. 

Here's my exciting find. I've been lemming for a black maxi dress in any style. I saw this lovely halter dress with a heart bustier cut in Mphosis. I was leaning towards getting it. I passed by it last Sunday and to my surprise, that VERY simple dress is priced at a whopping 2930php. I was kinda' disappointed because the quality is comparable to the ones sold in the tiangges so I can't understand why it was priced exorbitantly. I walked out of the store with a heavy heart and told myself that Mphosis' items are too overpriced!

And I was trying my luck in Ruins. So as to not disappoint myself, I opened myself to the fact that there is only a slim chance of finding a black maxi dress in Ruins since it's Xmas time and people will most likely splurge on clothing for their parties and shiznits.

Then when I passed by this store, this single long dress hanged at the obscure part of the store. Like it was destined to be there and I was destined to see it among the nice printed ones. It's priced at 480php and the kind saleslady gave it to me for 450php only!

Yay! I am sooo happy, a lemming is finally accomplished. I was all smiles when hubby and I met in Pergola to do some grocery and he asked me why. And I told him my story on the search for the black maxi dress. :)

I got myself these rare and good movies: 400 blows and The Bicycle Thief. I'm such a sucker for classic and rare films with simple plots that highlights the acting more than the story.

And this gift was given to me by my hubby's cute and sweet sister, Joan.

It's Strawberry Pamper Pouch which consists of the ff: Body Polish, Body Butter Shower Gel and Loofah. Perfect! Since I have a play due this February, these shower buddies will really come in handy. And the weave pouch is cute too! :)

And here's the surprise xmas present that hubby's been telling me when he got home from his US Trip. He told me that he already bought me a xmas present there.
I was kinda' thinking that it is indeed, a make- up item but he kept on telling me "SECRET" whenever I'll ask for clues.

He gave me once the first letter of the surprise xmas present. He said that it starts with the letter A. I thought that he bought me an Affliction shirt in the states, which is a nice surprise too. All this time, I was thinking that I'll be getting a bad- ass shirt from Affliction.
But to my surprise, IT IS MORE THAN A BAD- ASS TEE.

IT'S A KICK- ASS GIFT!

My dream has finally come true. GUERLAIN ROUGE D GUERLAIN LIPSTICK.

WHEW! My Xmas is sooo happy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment