Monday, December 28, 2009

CASH AND CARRY MALL HAUL FOR TODAY

I was looking forward to shopping in MOA yesterday but hubby and I ended up babysitting Al, his pamangkin. So we spent the whole day in Timezone with him and went out of the place at 6pm. We needed to rush to Better Living for a dinner so the shopping did not materialize.

So I just visited my friendly Cash and Carry mall to try sporting a few goodies. Also, I needed to deposit some Christmas money to my ATM account. But before doing so, I did spend a few of the cash. YIKES.

I shopped at the Good Find, which is the tiangge section of Cash and Carry. Also, I shopped in Mint and American Bazaar.

I got this spandex tank top because of the nice print for 150php only. It hugs my body comfortably. I'm not the type who's fond of wearing tank tops because I've always believed that they don't look good on me. But here's the chance to try it. :p

And I got this nice dress from the 300php rack. It's a brown maxi dress with pink and white flowers. It's such a lovely and comfy dress! From 1150php, I got this for 300php only. Isn't it a real steal deal? :)

Also, I've had a few hauls from American Bazaar, which is the counterpart of Saizen and Japan Home. Sorry, I didn't get to post that here. But here are the stuff that I got: Lucky watermelon handwash, cat food tray, bone toy made of rope, and beware of dog gate signage.

THAT'S IT FOR MY HAUL TODAY! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment