Sunday, December 27, 2009

MORE PAHABOL XMAS GIFTS+UPDATE

Hey people! How's your Sunday? Mine's pretty fine. I went to a couples dinner courtesy of my hubby's choir mates who ended up being husband and wife. I must say that the food is simple yet great! We had sirloin steak, macaroni salad, corn, tostitos white tortilla chips and tiramisu. Her mushroom steak sauce and cheese dip are love!!! GREAT DINNER, I must say! :)

And here's Randy's friend's nice loot. She works for Johnson and Johnson's so I got this lovely J&J loot bag in a reusable ziplock. She's also fond of making accessories so she made the lovely charm bracelet for me! :)

And this came in as a surprise. It's my hubby's parents' Christmas gift for me. And yes, I wassss sooo happy when I found out what's inside...

It's a make- up loot! Mom really does know best hehe. :) I received the following: Bella Il Fiore stuff: Tropical Face Palette and Lip Treats Lipgloss Palette, VS Lipgloss (Crystal) and Lancome Travel- sized Cils XL Mascara (Ceramide and Black Coat)

I OWE YOU GUYS A LOT OF REVIEWS!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment