Friday, December 25, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NARS MATTE LIPSTICK IN SCHIAP

Here's an initial review on NARS MATTE LIPSTICK IN SCHIAP

PRICE: 1250PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: ESSENCES, RUSTANS, MAKATI CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: ALABANG TOWN CENTER; SHANGRI- LA MALL, ORTIGAS; ROBINSON'S PLACE, ERMITA, MANILA

THE VERDICT:

Okay, so this is one of mom's Xmas presents. I've been eyeing this for quite some time now but I decided to purchase Casablanca instead of this one. I still have my MUFE Lacquered lipstick in 203, which is a fuschia lipstick also.

I was kinda' hesitant to purchase this because I was thinking that it's the same as my MUFE 203 lippie.

But I couldn't resist the lovely pink color and the raves on this lippie shade so I immediately put this in my shopping bag when I was in Rustans.

Schiap is a cool fuschia color. It is more wearable as opposed to MUFE's hot fuschia shade. It has no sparkles or shine whatsoever. It glides on like butter and is quite bright, but I love that it's so wearable. This is the only fuschia shade that will look good on both morena and fair skinned ladies.

I am soo lovin' the color! Pair it with dark blue tops to add funk to a basic and dark color. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment