Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ETUDE HOUSE GREEN TEA NOSE PACK+ A SICK POST

Here’s an initial review on ETUDE HOUSE GREEN TEA NOSE PACK

 PRICE: 38PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: ETUDE HOUSE, SM MEGAMALL, MANDALUYONG CITY

OTHER LOCATIONS: NONE; DIRECT SELLERS; ONLINE


 THE VERDICT:

Nose strips are pretty much part of my skincare routine. I have oily skin so I have a lot of oil deposits on my facial skin. Once every week, I use this treatment during the night to get rid of deep- seated oil, whiteheads and blackheads.

 So I got this Green Tea nose pack and decided to give it a try. It’s kinda’ expensive for a nose strip because I’ve always been a loyal user of Bench’s Clear Pore Strip which is priced at 15php only. But to give it the benefit of the doubt, I gave Etude House a try and see if there’s something special.  

Okay. So I like the print of the packaging. I find it cute ‘cos I like dolls. :) 

And here’s the strip. It’s green. Hmmm… prolly ‘cos it has green tea?  

Okay so here it is on my nose. It has a nice acidic green tea scent.  

So while waiting, I applied Eskinol Dermclear- C Pimple fighting gel on that nasty pimple. After 3 minutes, here’s what the juicy pimple looked like. It’s swelling and will start to dry overnight. I LOVE ESKINOL! My HG pimple gel. Sorry, told you that this is a sick post.  

AFTER 15 MINUTES 

UGH! I am soooo disappointed! Look at how much deep- seated oil was removed! Only around 2 or three! I’ve searched the surface and there was almost no white or blackheads removed! Gaahhh… I’m so irritated.

 And look at my nose. It looks rough and it feels rough! It wasn’t cleaned at all! Eeew… And it left that nasty green residue which needed a good rubbing of soap and water to remove.

I am definitely not repurchasing! This is a total waste of money. It could’ve afforded me two Bench clear pore strips plus a change of 8 bucks! 

And to end this sick post… 

Think he’s cute? Do not be fooled. You know why he’s hiding behind the bed?  

Look what he did to my cute Etude House paperbag? Sick, eh?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment