Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: VICTORIA'S SECRET VS LIPGLOSS IN CRYSTAL

 Here’s an initial review on VICTORIA’S SECRET VS Lipgloss in CRYSTAL

 PRICE: GOT IT AS A GIFT

PLACE BOUGHT: ?

OTHER LOCATIONS: VICTORIA’S SECRET ONLINE; DIRECT SELLERS; EBAY; MALLS OR BOUTIQUES THAT CARRY THE BRAND  

 THE VERDICT:  

Okay, so a clear lipgloss is basic in any stash. Sad to say, I don’t have any. But good thing, Hubby’s parents made my wish come true.

 I was actually lemming for MAC’s clear lipgloss but I always find it too expensive. Besides, there are more things worth prioritizing than an expensive clear lipgloss. 

So let’s now go to the actual product. It has a slant tip applicator in an easy squeeze tube which makes it convenient for the user. 

Here’s the product on my lips. It gives a good amount of shine and it doesn’t feel heavy at all! It also has a light fruity scent that is not overpowering.

Will I buy this again? Well, I’ll prolly use this for a long time because I will just be using this for occasions that will require glazed or uber wet lips. Besides, it’s not available locally and I will not go the extra mile to buy this one. So that’s a no. :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment