Wednesday, December 23, 2009

10 RANDOM XMAS FACTS ABOUT THE BEAUTY JUNKEE

Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. And it is my most favorite celebration of the year! As part of my year- ender blog posts, here are 10 random Christmas facts about The Beauty Junkee:


1. I only eat puto bumbong and bibingka during the Xmas season. It's a Xmas food which makes Christmas pig outs very special.

2. I like wrapping gifts. Seriously.

3. I always put up our Christmas tree and decorations. I've been doing it for 10 years now.

4. I always love shopping for xmas, whether big or small, expensive or cheap, as long as I have something to give to the ones I love this xmas.

5. Mom and I will always cook something for the poor and unfortunate and will roam around the neighborhood and the highway to spot beggars and wanderers to hand them food for their Noche Buena.

6. I always buy a new top/outfit/bottom for Christmas

7. We always have our Lunch get- together with relatives on the 25th. Always.

8. I always play loud music during Christmas.

9. We always distribute and open our gifts after having our Noche Buena.

10. I always send messages to the people I love via text messaging

THAT'S IT FOR MY 10 RANDOM FACTS! SHARE YOURS! :)

Don't you just love the holidays? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment