Wednesday, December 23, 2009

THE BEAUTY JUNKEE'S PICKS: 10 ITEMS THAT ROCKED MY '09

As part of my blog's year- ender specials, I'll give you a run- down of the Top 10 Products that rocked my '09.

These products are currently my HGs and I bet you, these will be your HG products too once you try them! :)

NARS BLUSHES

The best blushes I've encountered so far. Pigmentation is great, colors are unique and the pan will really last you long! Each of the colors have their own allure and my current favorite, which is Lustre, never fails to give me a unique peach- gold glow that is far better than Orgasm IMO. :)

L'OREAL ELSEVE SHAMPOO

I've been changing brands because my hair's kinda' picky when it comes to brands. I'm looking for a wonderful shampoo that will not give me dandruff, sticky hair and will keep my hair soft and good- smelling throughout the day. All of these, I found in Elseve. I'm currently using the Royal Jelly line and I am truly amazed how it made my hair luxuriously soft and manageable.

KRYOLAN SUPRACOLOR PALETTE

I admire Kryolan's foundation line because it really does serve its purpose in the theatre. Almost waterproof, excellent coverage and it just keeps up with me during shows by not running, caking and streaking! Pigmentation is great so a little goes a long way. Don't be fooled by the small button refills because though small in size, these foundies will definitely last you for years!

ECLAT D' ARPEGE BY LANVIN

My HG scent. It starts off fresh then mellows down to a soft floral scent that truly captures my essence: Fun, flirty and feminine.
KRYOLAN INVISIBLE MATT FACE PRIMER

It looks like a moisturizer, feels like a moisturizer yet it keeps skin oil- free and keeps make- up stick on your face for hours!


KIEHL'S SKIN CARE LINE

Their Ultra Facial Moisturizer is love. It keeps my face soft and supple throughout the day. The Non- Detergent Foaming cleanser really does keep oil at bay and the Ultra Facial and Mixed Berries Toner didn't sting my face at all! Kiehl's skin care line is truly, a must- have for skin- obssesed women.

ILLAMASQUA LIPSTICKS

The only matte lipstick so far that doesn't give me flaky or dry lips throughout the day. Colors are unique, pigmentation is great and it lasts the whole day!


BOBBI BROWN SKIN FOUNDATION

Bobbi Brown's Skin Foundation is LOVE in a bottle. It is gives off a sheer pay- off, just like second skin, and yet it gives an outstanding coverage by minimizing redness and covering those nasty pores and bumps. It's truly lightweight, blends like a dream and the coverage lasts the whole day! It does oil a bit on hot and humid conditions but it doesn't cake, streak or run like crazy which goes to show that this has outstanding quality. And a little goes a long way! It's water based so it doesn't feel hot on the face. I am really repurchasing this! :)

REVLON COLORSTAY EYELINER (BLACK)

I've finally found my HG eyeliner in Revlon. It withstand tears and water which makes it a perfect tool for Theatre Artists like me!

KRYOLAN EYESHADOW BASE

They say that UDDPP is the best there is in terms of making eye make- up last longer. I say that Kryolan's Eyeshadow Base will definitely beat UDPP because of it's ability to keep my eye make- up last for 6 hours without creasing! And the best part, it's cheaper by a mere 400+php. :)


SO WHAT ARE THE PRODUCTS THAT ROCKED YOUR 2009? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment