Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: THE FACE SHOP CHARCOAL FINE CLEANSING FOAM

Here’s an initial verdict on THE FACE SHOP CHARCOAL FINE CLEANSING FOAM

 PRICE: 500- 550PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: THE FACE SHOP, POWERPLANT MALL, ROCKWELL, MAKATI CITY

OTHER LOCATIONS: MALLS NATIONWIDE


THE VERDICT:

 After a month of using this, here’s what I can finally say about this product.

 I’ve grabbed this in lieu of my Kiehl’s facial wash, which is my HG. But since Kiehl’s is too expensive, I decided to embark on a search for a cleanser for oily skinned people like me.

 So this fine cleansing foam targets oily skin. The consistency of the cleansing foam is like whipped silk. It’s very lush, soft and velvet- y. And it also lathers up to a generous amount, which I like. It gives me this sense of feeling clean. Also, the lather is so fine and smooth, you’ll enjoy washing your face. It has this clean and light floral scent that is definitely not overpowering. It’s a pretty big tube and a little goes a long so you’ll pretty much use this for quite a long time.

 After washing my face, it instantly feels clean. A bit squeaky, but not dry. For me, the squeaky clean feeling is the sign that a good amount of facial oil was removed. But I am not sure how this works in keeping oil at bay during the day because I use a primer underneath make- up.

 It’s still pretty expensive for me so I’m still on another search for a good facial wash. So far, I haven’t experienced any breakouts from this cleanser. I’m still testing Etude. If Etude does not do me good, I’ll prolly stick with this facial foam.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment