Monday, December 28, 2009

CONTEST CLOSE


As an ode to the tradition of gift giving, The Beauty Junkee would also like to thank all the lovely and supportive 203 followers.

So as a simple thank you and to make your holidays brighter as well, I would like you guys to help me unwrap this gift. I've unwrapped and wrapped so many gifts this Christmas and I'm tired to open one more haha. :) So I'm giving the opportunity to unwrap to you!

And the best part is, I am sending this loot to your home, all- expense paid. And don't worry. I won't be getting this back. This loot will be absolutely yours for FREE!

No frills, no tricks, no need to repost, just post a comment saying MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to this post.

So if you are curious with what's inside, feel free to join this Holiday give away.


GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW AND THE GIVEAWAY CLOSES ON JAN. 01, 2010. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON JAN. 02, 2010.

**Sorry, as much as I want to extend the contest, I will be busy, as in HELL busy starting Sunday so I have to conclude this once and for all.

NEW GOODIES FROM MAYBELLINE, HOLY SEAT AND ETUDE HOUSE ADDED!


THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING AND KEEP ON READING! HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE BEAUTY JUNKEE! :)


*Contest is open to Filipino Readers only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment