Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: BELLA IL FIORE TROPIQUE FACE PALETTE

THE VERDICT:

Okay so you know guys that I don’t like make- up palettes. For some weird reason, I always end up not using them. But since this is a gift, I’m still happy that someone gave me this, especially if it came from Hubby’s parents. :) 

Let’s now go to the palette. It consists of 4 eyeshadows, one blusher and 3 lipglosses. (And that’s another palette characteristic which I don’t like, they always have lipglosses most of the time.)

The powders have this light perfume scent which is not strong nor overpowering. You can’t smell the scent unless you really put the product right under your nose.  

Here’s a closer look at the lipglosses. 

Shade 1

Shade 2

Shade 3

Here’s a closer look at the eyeshadows. 

One thing I don’t like, it’s not that pigmented. But it’ll do for those who wear eyeshadows on a daily basis. It gives your peepers a lovely warm wash of color. 

 And if there’s one thing that I’m lovin’ about this palette, it’s the blusher. 

YAY! ORGASM DUPE ALERT!  

In actual, it is soooo like Orgasm. From the peach- pink color to the slight gold shimmer and even to the color pay- off. I have to admit I’m sorta’ missing my Orgasm blush. So yey for this blush! I don’t have to shell out 1350php for an Orgasm anymore!

 :)

Will I buy this? Prolly not. I hate palettes. Period. ‘Nuff said. But if you’re the type who are into make- up palettes, you should check out Bella Il Fiore. Their prices are not that expensive and they have awesome colors too! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment