Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It was a Great and Strong Year!

Looking back to 2009 I can say, it was a great, happy and a "strong" year for us!

We made our "dreams come true" and did our since many years planned travel trip across America for almost 8 months - 20'000 miles on the road, from the East Coast to the West Coast and everything in between.

I'm so happy we did it, it was quiet a wonderful experience - and America is BEAUTIFUL!
We met a lot of people, made some new good friends and I have x-of hundreds of photographs in my archives now. There will be one day a book (or two) made with some of the best photos and I'll be selling them also as prints, framed or not and printed on canvas, online.

It was a wonderful year for us, yes! I wish you ALL a great 2010 too,
work on your dreams!



And today is a special day for someone special in my life : My love of my live - my husband and partner since almost 10 years now - it's his Birthday today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Darling, I LOVE you so much! Let's celebrate!
Susanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment