Saturday, December 26, 2009

FOTD: CHANNELING KARDASHIAN

Okay, I've been really planning to do this look but I really don't have the time to do so. But since I've nothing to do last night and I wasn't sleepy yet, I decided to finally recreate Kim Kardashian's lovely look, as popularized by Troy Jensen.

Troy Jensen called this THE NAUGHTY LOOK.

So below are amateur pictures. I did not line my eyes so as to make the look more wearable. But if you opt for more definition, create a winged line using a liquid eyeliner on your upper lash line, plus line your waterline all the way to the tear duct to create a more chiseled eye make up.


STUFF USED TO CREATE THE LOOK:

LAURE MERCIER MINERAL PRESSED POWDER (NATURAL BEIGE)
NARS POWDER BLUSH (MADLY)
LAURA MERCIER MATTE EYESHADOW (NOIR)
NARS LIPSTICK (SCHIAP)---> ACTUAL LIPSTICK OF KIM KARDASHIAN
STILA EYESHADOW (KITTEN)
MAYBELLINE FALSE LASHES EFFECT MASCARA (BLACK)
EVER BILENA PENCIL EYELINER (BLACK)
KRYOLAN EYELASH ADHESIVE
A PAIR OF FALSIES

And yes, This is not done by Troy Jensen but this is my take on how to make this look more wearable. :)
Hahaha. Trying to imitate her pose. :p
Haha. What a face.

Me likey this shot. :)

:)

Is it just me, or I really look malnourished here? haha. :p

Here's the look with MAC Dazzleglass in Sugarrimmed. :)

Hello darlings. :)

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment