Saturday, December 26, 2009

AFTER XMAS CLOTHING AND ACCESORIES HAULS

Hello darlings! Been on a shopping phase this week because I'll want to have my fill before school strikes again and before theatre work starts. In the meantime, I've had a bonding day with mom and of course, what else is a great way to bond with your mom but to shop!

This is sorta' picture heavy. I've tried keeping the captions at a minimum so you won't get tired of scrolling down. :)

Okay, so Mom and I went to Cash and Carry Mall to buy some lunch for our house. And while we're waiting for the food, I roamed around the mall and brought these goodies home.

I've been lemming for this loose cardigan or whatever you call it kind of top. I wanted one in black but Gray is fine. At least it'll go well with black, white or whatever color, just like black. And I got this for 330php only from 400php. The kind saleslady at the tiangge said that she'll give me a huge discount because I'm her first buyer for the day. Well, that's uber nice of her. :) Thanks and may you have more customers to come. :)

And here are some personal hauls. And I am quite surprised that I didn't buy anything make- up this week. :p

Here's a cute ring to pair up with  my much- awaited dress purchase. :)

And here's a clothing haul form Superstar, a boutique in Cash and Carry Mall that carries brands such as Marc Jacobs, Paul Smith, Ed Hardy, Calvin Klein, etc.

And I got this neat pair of Spain- made jeans called Miss Jeans. It's a straight- cut pair of jeans, which is a more comfy version of the skinny jeans, which I hate. And this is perfect. It's not to loose yet not too tight. And the best part, I got this for only 500php. It went on a sale from 1550php.

Next stop, Badminton at In The Zone Malugay, Makati and Greenbelt 5.

Mom and I dropped by Greenbelt 5 today to eat at Cyma after smashing some cocks (shuttle) in the court with mom. We decided to play badminton to somehow lose at least 1/4 of the Christmas belly baggage! :p

Before going home, I dropped by Dimensione to try concocting ideas for my room from the stuff sold in that store. And I chanced upon this vintage radio. It's so cute! I decided to purchase it because I have this penchant for anything vintage. And the best part, this is an FM/AM transistor and it doubles as a speaker for Music players! There are two colors: Black and White.

There's a Hello Kitty Couture store in Greenbelt 5. I would always drop by there to look at all the pretty Hello Kitty stuff that's being sold in that store. I used to love Hello Kitty when I was young and I guess that love for that richest cat in the world is still alive. And yes, the prices there are EXPENSIVE. It's a specialty store that caters to different high- end brands who used Hello Kitty as their character/mascot. Brands such as Rootote, Victoria Couture, Swatch, Swarovski, etc. are some of the high- end brands in that boutique. All I got is this cute Vivitix make- up kit at 1550php. I really like the travelling bags, accessories, watches (especially the watches), tops, EVERYTHING! Someday, everything in that store will be mine!

And finally, I got myself a neat pair of shades. Got this from Franco Sarto. It's quite cheap for a branded pair of shades. But it's unique and pretty!

And here's a sexy pair of black see- through ruffled knickers from Accessorize. And I bought this for hubby (Hmmm. :))

And here's a cute quilted patchwork bag from Accesorize as well. It's big and great for storing my stuff inside. :)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! ANY AFTER XMAS HAULS? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment