Thursday, December 24, 2009

PAHABOL XMAS GIFTS

Hello darlings! Here's a post regarding my final xmas hauls before the clock says CHRISTMAS TIME! 

I've been wanting to get myself a fabulous pair of heels so I went to People are People yesterday after my dentist visit. Btw, I have two impacted wisdom teeth on the lower jaw which needs surgery. :(( yikes, I've never thought that I will ever have a surgery unless I'm giving birth! Oh well, my surgery is due this March and, 3 more to go because I also have two impacted wisdom teeth on the upper jaw, which may need some x- ray because the dentist has to check if both are growing inward. YAY! :((

Oh well, on the lighter note, here are some hauls that made me forget about my wisdom teeth.

And here's my shoe haul for this week.

The brand is Black, which is from People are People. I've always liked the shoes in People are People. Fab, practical, sturdy and cheap. And if you're looking for shoes with killer heels, People are People is the place that you should go to.

Check the front. :) It's a gladiator- ish type of heels.

4- in. goodness! :) YAY! At last, i have a decent pair of black heels. :)

And went out today to do a bit of my final xmas shopping. Anthem paper bag contains brother's xmas gift, which is a dayum expensive but gorgeous anthem shirt; bench paper bag contains my exchange gift items; bayo contains my xmas top and the bench plastic bag contains my personal hauls from bench

Here's my gift for the exchange gift amongst my family and our relatives tomorrow. my theme for this xmas 2009 is bath and body so I got these from bench, except the rejoice shampoo. :)

Here's envi tee from bench. It claims that it's environment- friendly because it is made of 70% bamboo something and just 30% cotton. well, it feels comfortable and is a great undershirt or a laid back top for lazy strolls!

Here's a Xmas top courtesy of my mom. I'm gonna wear this to our Xmas lunch tomorrow with the relatives. Doncha love the vintage buttons? :)

Yeah, I'm in the dark blue phase right now, which is evident in my choice of colors for the two tops. teehee. :p

Here's a nice find from S&R supermarket, the fort, global city, Taguig City. They have this clothing section with tons of overrun brands such as mossimo, abercrombie and fitch, american eagle, ralph lauren, nautica, etc. I got this pair of mossimo low rise skinny jeans. The thing that I love about this is, it hugs my legs without being too skinny and tight, which is the reason why I hate wearing jeans sometimes. It hugs my legs without feeling too uncomfortable so I'm quite happy with my jeans find.

And here are some vanity hauls: Sensodyne soft bristles toothbrush, a pack of dental floss and l'oreal elseve royal jelly shampoo (not in the picture)

And these bags contain 24 packs with each of the ff: jollibee palabok or spaghetti, one packed mamon and zesto. It's my mom and I's pact to always share our Noche Buena with the poor and unfortunate so we'll go out at around 11 P.M. to distribute these small packages around Buendia and Palanan.


MERRY XMAS EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU'LL ALL HAVE A GOOD ONE! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment