Friday, October 30, 2009

UPDATE+WEEEEEEE!!! :)

Hubby updated me tonight telling me that he already got me a Chanel Rouge Allure in Comedia. 

O M G.

I can't believe eeeettt!!! My lipstick project is finally complete once I receive everything! :) Actually, it was a pabili. I told him that I'll pay him by December once I get gigs (December is RAKET SEASON). But he replied "PASALUBONG KO NA LANG SAYO YUN :)"


AWWWWW..... My bunny is soo NICE!!!! I loooveee Rich boyfriends! (NOW I SOUND LIKE A TOTAL GOLD DIGGER HERE HEHEHE) :)

Anyhoo, I just want to share this solo pic from our play, MARY STUART this coming Nov.19 (hope you can watch guys. Please try to catch our shows!) I'm just uber happy that I finally had a solo shot from one of the most- sought after photographers in the theatre (actually, he might actually be the best there is). It's like getting an autograph from a celebrity. :)

CAN'T WAIT FOR HUBBY!!! :P

And lastly, HOW D'YA LIKE MY "GIRL WITH A PEARL EARRING" INSPIRED POSE? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment