Saturday, October 17, 2009

MY END OF THE WEEK HAULS FROM SINGAPORE! :)

How are you my girls? :) It's been a long time since my last haul, hence the few posts. I've been sorta' busy with school so I was only browsing and reading through the blogs that I follow.
So I'm back! And I think with a vengeance because of my lovely hauls.

I've been lemming for the Guerlain KissKiss lipstick in Plus Que Jamais Rose. I was hoping to get it from the Big Outlet Sale in Pasig, which turned out to be a big disappointment for me because I ended up buying nothing. The foundation shades left were too light and I'm not much a fan of the palettes and bronzers. The YSL lipsticks left are too dark also. I was hoping to spot YSL Rouge Pur in 147 and Guerlain KissKiss lipstick in 160. Sadly, both are already unavailable. I could've saved a lot as opposed to buying those in Rustan's but yeah, this time, lady luck is not on my side.

When I got home from the sale, I received a message from my mom saying that her plane has landed already. She was in Singapore since Thursday and I asked her to get me a Coralista blush from Benefit.

She was hoping to get some Tory Burch shoes but unfortunately, there are no Tory Burch stores in Singapore so she ended up in Sephora in the New mall called Ion. She even told me "Grabe, nakakalula make- ups doon sa dami."

I was so surprised because when she got home, she handed me the Guerlain KissKiss in 160 Plus Que Jamais rose which I didn't expect that she'll get for me! She told me, "Yan yung nagustuhan ko so yan binili kong added pasalubong." YAY! :) It's perfect mom! I LOVE YOU! :)


In the meantime, here's a pic to make you drool. :)

So I saved myself 1550php, which I can use to buy my Chanel Rouge Allure in Comedia. I'm almost done with my lipstick project! :D

**YAY! THE'RE SO PRETTY!!! CAN'T WAIT TO REVIEW 'EM! :P

SO WHAT ARE YOUR HAULS FOR THIS WEEK? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment