Monday, October 26, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: SEPHORA LIPSTICK

Here's an initial review on SEPHORA LIPSTICK

PRICE: 20SGD (?)
PLACE BOUGHT: SEPHORA, ION MALL, SINGAPORE
OTHER LOCATIONS: SEPHORA STORES

THE VERDICT:

This is not actually mine, this is my mom's. I forgot the name of the shade so I'll get back to you on that.

Here's the swatch on my lips. It's a fuschia colored lipstick. Perfect for that pop of color on your lips.

Swatch on my skin

It does actually smell fruity, which I didn't like. I don't like fruit- scented lipsticks. They make me feel dizzy. Also, it does have a taste, "chemical- ish fruity" as how I would describe it, which I didn't like also.

Here's the lipstick on my lips. It gives a water shine coverage yet it does build up nicely. You can also choose to wear a sheer coverage, depending on your preference.

It just looks pretty natural when applied, despite the shocking pink color.

**Would I buy a Sephora lipstick again? Maybe yes, but I don't like this formulation since it's too watery. I might check the satin and matte variants. Hope they don't have a taste and a fruit scent like this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment