Tuesday, October 13, 2009

THIS WEEK'S HAUL IN A LOVE PACKAGE!

Here is my haul for this week. Nyx lipsticks! I only got them for 160php ea. which i think is the right price for those reselling here in the Phils. because truth be told, I wouldn't pay 250php for these lipsticks! Glad I got them at the right price.

Here's my lovely package from Sol. Thank you for the smooth- sailing transaction! :)

NYX ROUND LIPSTICKS IN FIG AND THALIA

Here are my new lipstick babies! Oh gosh, I'm almost done with my lipstick project (well, i keep on adding stuff so will it really be done?? :)).

I am loving this package more than my mscuppycakes package because I love the colors I've chosen and I didn't have to wait for 2 months! :p

**Please check out digitaltraincase for UBER CHEAP Nyx products! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment