Wednesday, October 21, 2009

THIS WEEK'S HAUL

Hello sisters! Sorry for being MIA. :P I've been kinda' busy with 'rakets' and all. Plus, I have end-of-the-semester requirements to finish. But I'm done with school so hello sembreak! More posts for you and more time for me to visit yer blogs. :)

This was actually a haul last monday, which I didn't get to post due to my OH-SO-FAST GLOBE BROADBAND (I'm being sarcastic). 

Anyway, here is my lovely pouch haul. :)

I've hauled pouches and cases. I decided to buy a bigger make-up pouch for my everyday make-up essentials. Glad that this MIC quilted black pouch looked classy and expensive at 179php only! The small karenina pouch is 49php. I used it to store my ipod and usb keys. And the Pop Art Rizal Passport cover is from Team Manila. Isn't it cute? It's only 100 bucks! :)

It's such a break from my Classic LV Monogram Passport Holder. :)


**I've got a lot of posts upcoming so stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment