Friday, October 9, 2009

THIS WEEK'S HAUL+ANOTHER ITEM TO COMPLETE MY LIPSTICK PROJECT

Hello guys, after trying to maintain a NO BUY MODE promise to myself, which I found out, is a bit dangerous because you will have the tendency to spend sheer amounts on your parole day, I must say I decided to break my promise.

I'm currently on a lipstick project so I pretty much have goal. But I'm just 3 lipsticks away from completing my project. My goal is to have a lipstick from each brand in Rustan's, since I'm totally obsessed with lipsticks. Apparently, I crossed Lancome and Dior out of my list because predominantly, they have sheer formulated lippies. Didn't like their pigmented lipcolors that much also. :p

I just passed by Laura Mercier to ask for the price of their lipsticks. Surprisingly, theirs is the cheapest among all the brands in Rustan's at 895php only!

I had a YSL Rouge Pur in mind but I decided to buy it on Christmas day, since I want to spend in moderation and on the cheapest item possible.

But Laura Mercier ain't cheap in terms of quality. They have pretty good neutral colors too! :)

So here's my lipstick haul. :) I spared myself some 455php from buying that Rouge Pur. :)

The shade is Dusk. And I'm so happy because I've found the perfect mauve colored lipstick. :)

*I'll review this in a while! :)


THE BEAUTY JUNKEE SAYS: SPEND IN MODERATION, SPEND WISELY, CHOOSE WHEN TO SPLURGE. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment