Saturday, October 10, 2009

Photos of Mount Dora in Florida

Mount Dora has cozy up stairs outdoor cafe's





There are many pretty places like this lush garden cafe' to spend the

time with friends





I would love to have my apartment in this picturesque painted house in a small lane in Mount Dora





And all the beautiful flowers in the garden cafe's





A very arty boutique sign with a very creative name: The Painter's Daughter





It was time for an Ice cream - It was HOT on that afternoon!







Hi my friends,



I never thought that Mount Dora will be such a photogenic little town! I have more photos if you liked this ones here, I'll bring them online on Monday.



Tomorrow is "My Wordless Sunday" again! Stop by to see me :)

And thank you for all your nice comments again to my post from yesterday!



I wish you a great weekend, enjoy the time with your families, enjoy your life and

everything good will be coming your way, you'll see! :)



Susanne





My NEW CALENDARS 2010 are NOW available to buy here

They make a great gift for someone - Christmas is coming soon.



0 comments:

Post a Comment