Saturday, October 17, 2009

MY DUTY FREE HAULS!

Hey guys! Mom and I decided to pay Duty Free a visit this afternoon since she just got back from Singapore. And yes, my spending control was all worth it cos I'm more than satisfied with my purchases!

After 2 weeks of not buying anything and from controlling myself from buying something in Shangri- La Rustan's, Alabang Town Center Rustan's and The Big Outlet Sale, I decided to give myself a blow out since the exchange rate is only $46.90. So I pretty much got everything at a cheaper rate. :)

And of course, I wouldn't leave without my beauty hauls. I chanced upon these Demeter Fragrances, which are popular nowadays. I got each for $12.50 only. It's actually quite cheap and I'm so lovin' the scents I got! I treated mom to a Demeter Perfume. Hers is the Lavender Martini and mine's Laundromat. They actually have interesting and TRUE scents. They have a scent called "Dirt" and it REALLY smells like dirt but it fades off to a woody scent. And there's this scent called "Grass" and it literally smells like grass! I would actually blurt out a laugh cos the scents are so true to their names, which I find witty and very interesting. :) 

I was expecting to get my Chanel Rouge Allure in Comedia but it's already out of stock in Duty Free. :( So I decided to get a Shu lipstick to somehow fill in my Lipstick Project.

Last stop, I dropped by Rustan's to get my Chanel Rouge Allure in Comedia since it's out of stock in Duty Free. Unfortunately, it's also out of stock in Rustan's Makati so I decided to get my YSL Rouge Pur in 147. And luckily, I got the last stock cos apparently, there's someone who bought 3 out of the 4 stocks. Well, we'll always be lucky in one way or another. :) 

And finally, my second Longchamp bag. This one's a medium- sized short- handled le pliage bag in rose. I lalalaluvhet! I'm loving Longchamp now because they're so convenient and handy. :) I got this for $110 (Approx. 5159php).


**I'VE TONS OF REVIEWS RIGHT BEHIND ME! ACK! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment