Monday, October 26, 2009

AND I'M UBER PISSED (A RANT)

SORRY FOR THE LONG RANT. I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU TAKE SOME TIME TO READ IT.



So I had this Make- Up Stash sale ongoing since mid- August. I have to agree that it's kinda' hard to sell your stuff away because it might take a while before people notice your advertisements and get to visit your site. And not everyone is willing to buy, always. But I am so happy and thankful to the people who bought my stuff.


I'd just like to rant here. This also goes to everyone to not be KIND but to be PRUDENT in terms of selling.


There's this girl who happens to be an avid reader of my blog. I wouldn't drop names 'cos I managed to make her pay, though it took a lot of follow- ups and explanations before she agreed to pay. Anyway, here's how the story went.


She would always ask me different kinds of questions regarding beauty and skin care. I wasn't even planning to sell my Eyeko Fat Balm in Strawberry because I really like the product. But since she was persistent in persuading me to sell it to her cos she said that she really wanted to try eyeko but she doesn't have any money to purchase through pre- ordering, I sold mine at a cheap cost cos I want her to enjoy the make- up products that I'm blessed to have purchased and used. All went well and she paid.


Then she still kept on messaging me via text. I have to admit that it's kinda' costly to answer her messages since I'm not an Unlitxt user. My line's post- paid so I can't enjoy these benefits. And I really don't know how to use these stuff. I wouldn't want to appear arrogant or snobby so I try to attend to her questions the best that I could.


She had an interest in my Stila Lip Staining Pen. Since I know that she's a student living on an allowance, I gave her an agreement that she will pay on a designated deadline but I'll reserve the item to her until the time she can pay. But on the condition that she is 200% sure in getting the item. Without a doubt, she replied YES, and she'll just wait for her mom's 'padala' then she'll pay. Since our transaction went well, I gave her this special privilege cos I also would want her to enjoy expensive make- ups like this at a cheap cost. All was set, and she promised to pay after a week. The agreement was made around the 3rd week of September.


The Stila was reserved to her. And I rejected two buyers because I am living up to the agreement we made, thinking that I made a deal with an honest person.


2 weeks have passed, and I didn't receive any confirmations from her. I told her to update me regarding the status of her savings and she didn't even have the decency to update me. I messaged her and she didn't reply. Now I'm kinda' sensing that this will turn out bad. After a week, she replied that she can't purchase the Stila anymore because her mom hasn't sent them the money yet. I was so pissed because I did my part well in the agreement. I told her that there's no backing out in this agreement and she promised to pay on Oct.31. Then she even told me that if someone gets it, then I should give it already. This stupid girl doesn't even have the decency to tell me that I'm sorry, I'll get it, sorry for the hassle. And now she's leaving all the burden to me.


I don't want to be rude but people like her really turn you into one. I mean, if you don't effin' have money, then why would you shop? Yes, you can call me a bitch but shopping is for the privileged because shopping requires money. If you don't have, then don't FUCKING buy stuff that you can't afford. There are tons of cheap lip and cheek stains out there in the market so why dream of Stila if you can't FUCKING afford it?!! My Stila isn't even priced at 595php. I gave it to her for 350php plus a discount! She could've asked me if there are good lip and cheek stain brands out there that are budget- friendly yet effective and I'll gladly tell her what the brands are. That way, my Stila could've found a better home.


Then a certain person named KATHLEEN CHUA had an interest on the item and she said that she'll get it. We personally talked and I labeled the Stila item as SOLD. This girl messaged me again and told me that her friend is willing to buy the Stila Lip Staining Pen and I told her that it is already sold.


Then it turned out that this fucking KATHLEEN CHUA is a joy reserver. She promised to pay but she ended up not paying and both her phones are turned off for the longest time now. Last message I got from her was she had an emergency and she'll promise to pay the next day. Lo and behold, 2 weeks have passed, and KATHLEEN CHUA hasn't paid. I wish she rots in hell cos she's a big fat liar.


Anyway, I messaged this girl again and asked her to ask her friend if her friend is willing to get the Stila Pen. She asked her friend and the friend has already bought a brand new Stila Pen. Then I messaged her back "SO SIS KUKUNIN MO NA AH?" And she never replied.


I sent her a message last night reminding her of our condition:


- YOUR RESERVATION WILL AUTOMATICALLY BECOME INEFFECTIVE IF SOMEONE EXPRESSED AN INTENTION TO PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. BUT IF NO ONE GETS THE PRODUCT ON OR BEFORE OCT.31, THEN YOU HAVE TO GET IT.


She replied that I was unfair cos I said that the Stila was sold. If she was even thinking, why would I message her again if it was sold? I even explained to her why it wasn't sold cos the buyer turned out to be a joy reserver.


Let's not talk about who's unfair here, MISS. I think it is also quite unfair that I did my part of the agreement well and I had to run after you asking for your confirmation when in fact I was so kind to give in to your requests. If this was a legal contract, then your ass is in fucking jail cos you didn't make it to the deadline. So please, MISS, before the word UNFAIR comes out of your mouth ever again, think of your actions and let's see who's the MORE unfair person here, STUPID.


I guess I've pretty much given you a huge leeway to save up for the Stila. Because if I don't receive your payment on Oct.31, I'm sorry, but I have to provide all the necessary sanctions for your actions. You made me rude darling, I'm not an innately rude person.


So I hope this goes to all of you who are into selling. Never trust anybody even if you've had great transactions with them because eventually, THEY WILL ABUSE YOUR KINDNESS. It happened to me. I'm sure it will happen to you.


WHO'S UNFAIR NOW? YOU GUYS BE THE JUDGE.


PLEASE, BEWARE OF THIS LIAR:


KATHLEEN CHUA

0939-6579200

BLK. 12 LOT 10 ALBATROSS ST., SOUTHCREST VILLAGE SAN AGUSTIN, DASMARINAS CAVITE 4115


TO THE GIRL: IF YOU BACK OUT, I'M NOT GOING TO FUCKING BEG YOU ANYMORE. YOU'LL DESERVE A SPACE ON MY BLOG NAMING YOU AS A JOY RESERVER, LIAR AND A PERSON WHO'S VERY HARD TO DEAL WITH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment