Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NYX ROUND LIPSTICK IN FIG

Here's an initial review on NYX ROUND LIPSTICK IN FIG

PRICE: 160PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: http://digitaltraincase.multiply.com
OTHER LOCATIONS: MULTIPLY RESELLERS


THE VERDICT:

Again, I've already given an in- depth review of this product so this review is only for the color.

Fig is love. First time I saw it in the tube, I fell in love with the color. Here's the swatch on my hand. It's a true pink lipstick. No undertones. It's just plain girly pink.

FIG ON MY LIPS

And when I swatched it on my lips, I fell in love with it even more! Look how lovely it is! It gives your face a pop of color without looking too bright!

Here's a full view of my face wearing Fig. It's lovely right? I love how it brightens up my face. :)

Fig is definitely one color to purchase from the Round Lipsticks line. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment