Sunday, October 11, 2009

THE BEAUTY JUNKEE IS A PSEUDO-COMPUTER IGNORAMUS. HELP HER!

Hi guys, thanks for hitting this post. So yeah, I do admit that when it comes to changing layouts, I kinda' SUCK. Because I get lost in all the CSS codes and shiznits. So I always give up. :p


Ever since I started blogging way back April '09, this has been my layout. I'm kinda' bored. And honestly, I'm kinda' feeling tired from all that scrolling because my posts are completely showing. I adore Pammy's blog for those small- sized entries where you'll just click CONTINUE READING to read the rest of the post. It's easier, more convenient and it lessens eye strains.

I had a bit of a a problem before because I tried changing my layout. When I changed the code, all of my followers disappeared! At least I only had 10 followers before but now, I can't afford to lose my 145 followers! So after that, I dared not to fondle with my layout code anymore. But it's BORING ME OUT. BIG TIME.

So ladies, can you help me change my layout? I'd like it somehow to be like pammy's. But of course, in another design. Plus, can you give me sites where I can get cool layouts?

Or better yet, can you teach me guys how to create my own layout? I'd like to put my own banner with my picture at the top of the page.


GUYS, BEAR WITH ME, I PROMISE TO HELP YOU OUT ON MAKE- UP TIPS, TRICKS AND PRODUCTS IF YOU HELP ME CHANGE MY LAYOUT. :)


AND OH, THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE, I LOVE YOU, TO THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment