Friday, October 23, 2009

THIS WEEK'S STYLE BLACK HAUL

So I woke up today as early as I could and by 11:30 A.M., I was in MAC Glorietta already. Unfortunately, the Black Knight Cremesheen lipstick is already sold out. There were only two stocks and it was gone in a matter of minutes said the SA. Bummer, I was confident enough that no one would be interested in a black lipstick but because it's such a unique item, everyone got theirs! Well, only two lucky people got theirs. Even the MES in Young Punk was sold out! The SA told me that there was someone who bought 8 pcs. of the color. :/

I still ended up buying something. I was pretty much eyeing for this lipstick from the Style Black Collection

I ended up buying Night Violet instead. Well, I was actually eyeing this one more than the black knight cremesheen but the black cremesheen is something that I should have since it's so unique. Well, I'll just ask somebody to buy me in the states. :p

**REVIEW AND SWATCHES UPCOMING! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment