Wednesday, August 18, 2010

UNSCENTED: FRAGRANCES THAT I DISLIKE

Here's a list of the fragrances that I don't like. Well, I don't necessarily hate them, but they are the last thing that I'll buy. No bashing or offensive comments please. This is based on my sole preference and opinion. :)
ELIZABETH ARDEN GREEN TEA
- It smells just like your average green tea scent. Nothing special with it.

VICTORIA'S SECRET LOVE SPELL
- It reminds me of the smell of taxis that would always give me a migraine.

VICTORIA'S SECRET ENDLESS LOVE
- It smells like Tempra, the fever medicine.

TOVA SIGNATURE
- It smells good, but it smells like Avon's Sweet Honesty cologne. Totally dupe- able.

VICTORIA'S SECRET VANILLA LACE
- Tooooooo sweeeeetttttt.

CHANEL N5
- Maybe if I'm a little older, I'll learn to appreciate this scent. It's just too mature for me, I guess.

ANAIS ANAIS BY CACHAREL
- It smells like jasmine. Might as well buy the essential oil, but only at a fraction of its cost.

GUCCI RUSH
- It gives me a migraine.

BURBERRY TENDER TOUCH

- Doesn't smell tender at all! The smell is overpowering!

BVLGARI PETIT ET MAMANS

- Buy Johnson's baby powder instead. It's cheaper.

ANY MANGO- SCENTED FRAGRANCES
- It gives me a migraine as well.

BATH AND BODY WORKS CUCUMBER MELON
- This scent doesn't really appeal to me at all

HOW ABOUT YOU? WHAT ARE THE FRAGRANCES THAT YOU DISLIKE?

0 comments:

Post a Comment