Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SCENTSATIONAL: FRAGRANCES THAT I LOVE

Let's move forward to a positive post! Here is a list of the perfumes that I would buy over and over again.

KENZO FLOWER
- A sophisticated floral perfume. Doesn't smell like your average cheap- smelling floral perfumes

ECLAT D' ARPEGE BY LANVIN
- Though the sillage of this perfume is high, I still love this scent! It's a perfect light, simple, and refreshing scent. It never fails to receive compliments whenever I am wearing this perfume. And most importantly, hubby loves it too.

JEANNE BY LANVIN
- Smells light, sophisticated, and pretty. Definitely a scent that would go with my personality. :)

BATH AND BODY WORKS WARM VANILLA SUGAR
- The best- smelling vanilla scent that I've come across. It's totally wearable, and it smells warm and sexy.

VICTORIA'S SECRET MERRY VANILLA TWIRL
- Reminds me of my most favorite time of the year, Christmas. It smells like freshly- baked gingerbread man cookies!

GUCCI ENVY ME
- A classy scent that's perfect for special occasions. It's another floral- scented favorite perfume of mine. Doesn't smell cheap and common too.

DAVIDOFF COOL WATER FOR WOMEN
- A timeless scent. It's a rejuvenating and uplifting scent that smells beautiful and fun.

BATH AND BODY WORKS JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM
- This fruity and fun scent gives you this I-just-stepped-out-of-the-shower smell and feeling

THE BODY SHOP MOONFLOWER
- Unfortunately, this wonderful scent has been pulled out. It smells magical, and it smells sexy. I hope that The Body Shop brings it back

PHILOSOPHY'S FALLING IN LOVE
- The sweet scent is not overpowering. And it smells like candy! Definitely a light and cool romantic scent.



HOW ABOUT YOU? WHAT ARE YOUR WELL- LOVED FRAGRANCES?

0 comments:

Post a Comment