Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ON A LIGHTER NOTE, I RECEIVED A PLEASANT SURPRISE

As I was feeling hurt while watching the news, and hearing the comments regarding yesterday's Hostage Crisis, and at the same time, shaking my head at Venus Raj's MAJOR answer in the Q&A portion, something came just in time to brighten my day.

Ladies, meet Andy. :)

Andy is a 1800php pink diva make- up train case. :)

Sweet! It's pink! It's cute! It's lovely! :)

Material is made of wood, that's why it's lightweight. :)

And it's bigger and more spacious than I thought! Definitely bigger than Karl! :)

And it comes with a key to prevent make- up theft. :p


I'm soo excited to use this! And to those who are interested, I am selling Karl, the make- up traincase. He's all cleaned up now. I will be providing pictures soon. Though it breaks my heart, I have to sell him because more storage means more reason to shop for make- up, and I think I have more than enough. It's also a great way for me to budget my expenses. To those who are interested, please contact me at 0917 849 5018. I am selling Karl by Markwins Professional Alloy Traincase. In mint condition. Price is 1200php. Shipping is free, and I'm willing to do meet- ups :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment