Sunday, August 15, 2010

POWERPLANT MALL+EASTWOOD HAULS

Hola chicas!

Que tal? I hope that you all had a muy bien week!

Bueno.

Dulaang UP's Orosman at Zafira has finally concluded it's first week. We only have two weeks to go so please try to catch us. Tickets are almost sold out! We have a very great show and people are raving about it! I've also seen some people who watched the show twice, and even thrice! For more information, please visit this UNOFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR THEATRE. Don't worry. I've created the group. So you can assure that the admin is legit. :)

Off to my hauls! Shopping is indeed the best therapy. I've been under a lot of physical, emotional, and mental stress for the past two months. And to celebrate all the hard work that has paid off, I ended it with shopping. :)

And here are my hauls. :)

Eastwood hauls. :)

I was looking forward to a cheap foot spray from Bench. Unfortunately, the foot care line was already phased out. So i got myself a cream colored undie, and a pair of bangles from Bench Tweeners for my costume.

A 32- pc. set of Victoria vogue sponges from Beauty Bar. I need it to apply creme foundies. I've been staining my costume since we opened and it's getting really dirty 'cos I have the tendency to wipe my hands on my costume. Hahaha. :)

The Body Shop is on a '50% off on selected items' sale. And since I'm planning to revamp my dresser once we move to our new house, I decided to get myself this paddle brush. It's perfect for girls with long hair! From 650php, I got this for 325php only. :)




Moving forward to my Powerplant mall hauls :)

A very nice slim fit polo. I love collared polo tees 'cos it dresses you up so well, whilst keeping your look laidback and relaxed. I have a lot of this kind of tee in my closet. I got this from Giordano. They're on a crazy sale. Got this for 699php only. And the next polo will be for 450php only if I decided to purchase another one. But I'm going broke so I just got one. But it would've been nice if I got one in black. :p

This Shiseido Benefiance line is for my mom. :)

And the goodies are mine! Ha! :)

And this is the haul that I've been looking forward to the whole weekend.

TADAAA! An anti- stress pillow spray. I really need to get some serious sleep. So I hope that this will help me get lots of it! Will review this for those people who are in dire need of sleep. ;P


HAVE A GREAT WEEK! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment