Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HAULS FOR THIS WEEK

HAULS OF THE WEEK! :)
Healthy Options hauls from Hubby. Our favorite Clif bar and a Potassium supplement. The latter stage of my weight loss has caused me to be a tad undernourished. And no, I'm not starving myself. It's because I'm overtrained. I've already lost a lot of pounds, along with a lot of nutrients. And to prevent further muscle burn, I need Potassium. :)

A travel- size make- up remover from Maybelline. Will review this soon. :)

I've heard that Jurlique's skin care line is excellent. So I'm trying their Lavender Lotion. I'll let you know how it effects on me. :)

A Cotton On dress from Hubby's balikbayan sister. Her pasalubong. :)

Yehey! A new perfume! And a new favorite! :)
STAY TUNED FOR MY REVIEWS! :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment