Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MY RECENT FAVORITE :)

Helllo there lovelies!

And my play has finally closed. I've learned so much from the experience. I would also like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who watched. It was such an overwhelming experience. We didn't expect that people would really support Orosman at Zafira. Thank you! Thank you to those who watched twice, thrice, four times, and even five times!

To those who didn't get to watch, let's all pray for a re- run. Our next target is the National Theatre Festival in CCP. Then after that, Orosman at Zafira will be part of theatre history.

And I am enjoying my break. Though I'm missing doing something too. Well, I gotta savor my rest because I'll be doing my thesis after a month or two!

Anyway, here are my hauls for the week. Nothing much though. But these pocket bacs are keeping me happy nowadays. Hahaha. Well, they're part of my happiness. I always find happiness in discovering and finding unique stuff. :)

Dya'll wanna know why I'm loving these BBW Pocket bacs? :)

Here's the reason why BBW pocket bacs are my fave beauty items of the moment. It's a cool accessory and a great beauty item! It's such a unique and brilliant way to encourage people to sanitize always. And the holder comes in different colors in designs. I got the pink one so it would be easier for me to spot this hanging on my bags, just in case I would change the bag that I'll use.

Every time people would see the pocket bac hanging on my bag, they'd exclaim how cool it is and would always ask me where I got mine.

I can't get enough of pocket bacs! i want to buy more! :)

**BBW pocket bacs and pocket bac bag holders can be bought from Ruins, Paranaque or in selected PX stores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment