Thursday, August 5, 2010

MY FAVE CONCEALERS

Here's a long overdue request post by one of my readers, Tala.

But as the ol' saying goes: 'tis better late than never! :)

I have tried a dozen concealers in the course of my addiction but these are the five concealer brands that will always come in mind whenever I think of a great concealer.

Without further adieu, let me tell you why I am in love with these concealers :)

KRYOLAN SUPRACOLOR FOUNDATION IN FAIR OLIVE

I love how it neutralizes my dark spots and dark circles. I also love the fact that it's a great base make- up before foundation because it gives the skin a nice glow from underneath. The yellow/cream color makes this a one-of-a-kind shade. It is a great neutralizer that doesn't look too yellow, and a great concealer that doesn't look too white. It also dries to a semi- matte finish. Definitely my best bet for professional use.
MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER W/ SPF35

Concealers with SPF are quite rare. And this makes Studio Finish a winner. It protects the thin skin on our under eyes from the damaging rays of the sun. This is long lasting, durable, and it will last you longer than you can imagine.

MAC CHROMAGRAPHIC PENCIL

The best concealer innovation ever made. It's convenient for hard to reach areas on the face. Plus, it lasts long, and it can also double as an eye brightener!

MAKE UP FOR EVER LIFT CONCEALER

It's water- resistant, which makes it perfect for humid countries and conditions. Consistency is liquid, so it settles and spreads easily. The shades adjust to your tone. And it helps brighten the under eyes, giving your eyes a "lift".

MAC STUDIO SCULPT CONCEALER

Consistency is mousse, which makes it easy to apply. It also gives a natural coverage. Studio Sculpt does not conceal. It helps your dark circles adjust to your normal skin tone, making your overall make- up look more natural.

0 comments:

Post a Comment