Tuesday, August 10, 2010

MORE BACKSTAGE RUMMAGE SALE HAULS+GIFT FROM JAPAN

My hauls for the week! :)
A very nice Zara top/dress that's great for casual to semi- formal wear. Got it for 30php only. :)

I spotted this perfume in the rummage sale and grabbed it for mom. It was brand new and sealed. And I got it for 300php only! :)

My ninang came to the Philippines last week. She secretly followed her husband who had to go to the Philippines for a business trip. She has been missing my ninong badly so she suprised him with a visit. And they went back to Japan together (where they are residing) two days ago. Ah, such a cute couple. And she got me these goodies from Japan! A Shu Uemura Mark Cealer (Finally! I will be able to try this gem of a concealer!), and Dr. Ci- Labo, a high- end Japanese skincare brand.


I OWE YOU GUYS A LOT OF REVIEWS SO PLEASE STAY TUNED! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment