Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HAULS OF THE WEEK

Haul time!
I apologize for the last two pics. I forgot to rotate them. But they're quite clear. So thanks for making the extra effort of tilting your heads to get a better view of what I bought. hehe. :)
Anne Chun's all- natural thai noodle. Not the best option since it's loaded with sodium, but it's probably the best and the healthiest instant noodle that you can find. Well, I'm not indulging in it. I just want to try it, and I will eat it tomorrow since I'm burning my ass off in Orosman at Zafira. I also got myself some raw almonds.

Stuff for my inaanak's first birthday. Whew. First part of the birthday saga that could possibly go on for years haha. Hello, budget! :)

I finally got myself an Envirosax bag. Style is called Origami. I finally have a bigger sack for my laptop, extra clothes, and food!


HAVE A HAPPY WEEK! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment