Sunday, August 15, 2010

FINISHED PRODUCTS FOR JULY

Took me around 3 mos. to finish everything.



KIEHL'S RARE EARTH PORE MINIMIZING TONER WITH AMAZONIAN CLAY

- I love this! It gives your face a wonderful matte finish, while giving you a slight cool feeling that makes your face feel fresh. Not only it makes you beautiful, but it also helps bring the Ilog Pasig back to its glory. FYI, the Rare Earth line was made by Kiehl's to raise funds for the rehabilitation and cleaning of the Pasig River. A certain percentage from buying anything from the Rare Earth line is given to the Sagip Ilog Pasig (?) project. :) Unfortunately, this is too costly. Well, it's not costly, but since I use up my toner in 2 months, I find this very expensive for someone who's living on an allowance. But it's worth it!


THE FACE SHOP HERBAL CLEANSING FOAM IN ACEROLA AND LEMON

- Did not give me breakouts, nor did it dry my face. The scent of the facial washes are very light. And it keeps your face clean and supple. I'm using the Mung Bean variant as of the moment.


THE BODY SHOP OLIVE OIL DRY MIST

- Dries up quickly and moisturizes my skin the whole day. I'm currently on my second bottle. And I'm almost through!


LEYENDE FACE CANVASS

- I'm a fan, I must say. Definitely my go- to for everyday. I will definitely repurchase. :)



WATCH OUT FOR MY FINISHED PRODUCTS FOR AUGUST :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment